Budget £2500 inclusive of VAT
Dumfries & Galloway Arts Festival is looking to redevelop our Arts Live events listings website www.dgartslive.org.uk
The site is currently run on WordPress and hosted by BDS digital of Dumfries.
The aim of the site is to provide comprehensive regional listings for live events in Dumfries and Galloway.
Its purpose it to specifically represent the wide-ranging work carried out by the Arts Live network.
The website currently has the functionality so that members can manually add events. However, the time taken to do so is prohibitive in creating a comprehensive site. The redeveloped site should have the following features:
- Events are added via feeds from specified users’ Facebook Events or Venue websites Website via RSS or similar.
- The Festival must retain capability to remove or correct listings.
- Events are searchable via date, location, genre or promoter.
- Listings site should be slick and intuitive for the user.
- Events listings should cascade to other listings sites, e.g. The List, VisitScotland, Ents24.
- The design of the website should be refreshed to reflect current Arts live branding.
- Link and track click-throughs to ticketing sites.
- Applications to be received by mid-day February 5th
- Successful applicant to be notified by February 9th
- Ability to deliver by March 15 an advantage.
You should be a professional website developer or company with a proven track record.
- A response outlining how you would approach the site to achieve the best outcome.
- Highlight relevant previous work
- Proposed timeline and costed work breakdown.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or Dumfries & Galloway Arts Festival, 28 Edinburgh Road Dumfries. DG1 1JQ